Yoga and meditation are as old as time itself. These practices, which date back thousands of years, are as popular today as they were then. There must be something that explains why Yoga is still practiced today, right?
Well, they have significant health advantages for not just the body but also the mind and soul.
- It improves strength.
- Increases body flexibility.
- Alleviates tension.
- Connects you to spirituality.
- Helps to clear your mind.
- Fills your aura with positive energy.
- Increases serotonin levels in the body.
- Relieves joint pain caused by persistent inflammation.
Every day they can increase your immunity in ways that no home treatment or expensive immunity booster can. Early in the morning, a one-hour yoga session plus a 30-minute meditation session can revitalize you for the remainder of the day.