This position heavily relies upon your upper body strength and your balancing capabilities. It is a tough but effective yoga pose for many issues.
How to do the Bakasana properly:
- Slowly bend down on the floor and place your hands on the floor and place your fingers apart.
- Now walk your toes towards your arms and stand on your toes. Now place your knees on your triceps.
- Now try raising your hips upward and forward. Lift one of your legs and then the other slowly with control.
- Hold the position for 40-50 seconds and then exhale as you bring your toes on the ground.
The benefits that a proper Bakasana provides us with:
- It tends to strengthen the arms and shoulders.
- It builds your triceps and biceps.
- It helps in improving the balance of your body.