Unlike other asanas, Trikonasana requires the person’s eyes to remain open to maintain perfect balance.
How to pose for a perfect Trikonasana:
- Stand in a mountain position. Step your left foot back and exhale. Place your right palm on the right side of your waist
- Raise your left arm high above your head and breathe. Slowly reach toward your right foot and touch right feet with your left hand, all while keeping your legs straight and exhale slowly.
- Turn your head and look up towards the right hand and hold the position for 3 breaths.
- Gently release the twist step by step in reverse order.
Benefits that a proper Trikonasana provides:
- It helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
- It strengthens body muscles.
- It improves digestion and metabolism.